19 jul 2013

Lista 40 principales 20 julio 2013


1 Passenger “Let her go”
2 Daft Punk feat. Pharrell  “Get Lucky”
3 Inna feat. D.Yankee “More than friends”
4 P¡nk feat. N. Ruess “Just give me a reason”
5 David Guetta feat. Akon & NeYo “Play Hard”
6 Macklemore &  Ryan Lewis “Thrift shop”
7 Avicii feat. N. Romero “I could be the one”
8 Jennifer López feat. Pitbull “Live it up”
9 Dani Martín “Cero”
10  The Lumineers “Ho hey”
11 James Arthur “Impossible”
12 Pablo Alborán “Quién”
13 Rihanna feat Mikky Ekko “Stay”
14 Marien Baker  “Unbreakable”
15 Bruno Mars “When  I was your man”
16 Robin Thicke feat. Pharrel  & T.I. “Blurred lines”
17 Efecto Pasillo “Funketon”
18 Alejandro Sanz “Camino de rosas”  
19 Imagine Dragons “On top of the world”
20 Cali & El Dandee “No digas nada”
21 Selena Gomez “Come & Get it”
22 Icona Pop “I love it”  
23 Jason Derulo “The other side”
24 Malú feat. Pablo Alborán “Vuelvo a verte”
25 John Newman “Love me again”
26 Xuso Jones “Turn up the radio”
27 Kostrok “Right now”  
28 The Wanted “Walks like RIhanna”
29 Jesse & Joy “Corre”
30 El Viaje de Eliot “Gitana”  
31 Xriz “Me enamoré”
32 Naughty Boy feat. Sam Smith “La La La” (NUEVO)
33 Auryn “Make me day”
34 Yanela Brooks “Mondays”
35 Emeli Sandé feat. Alejandro Sanz “Next to me” (NUEVO)
36 Edurne “Pretty Boy”  
37 Angy “Boy toy”  
38 Eliza Doolittle “Big when I was little” (NUEVO)
39 Rasel feat. Jadel “Viven”
40 Soraya feat. Aqeel “Con fuego”

0 comentarios: